Queen Alexandra College has delivered another successful year in which we have, again, been able to strengthen and enlarge the programmes we offer learners so that they maximise their potential for independent living and employment.
Financial statements are published on the charity’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the charity’s website is the responsibility of the trustees. The trustees’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
QAC is helping me to achieve my goals. PFL is a really fun course to be a part of and I have made lots of improvement with my confidence and social skills.
Conor - 20
Preparation for Life Student
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017