Queen Alexandra College has delivered another successful year in which we have, again, been able to strengthen and enlarge the programmes we offer learners so that they maximise their potential for independent living and employment.
Financial statements are published on the charity’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the charity’s website is the responsibility of the trustees. The trustees’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
QAC has helped me grow as an individual – from the 17 year old teenager to a full grown man with many ambitions.
Ryan - 20
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Forest School Taster Sessions at Umberslade Nurseries - Thursday 27th October
- Halloween Fun Day at Umberslade Nurseries - Friday 28th October
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 22nd November 2016