Queen Alexandra College has delivered another successful year in which we have, again, been able to strengthen and enlarge the programmes we offer learners so that they maximise their potential for independent living and employment.
Financial statements are published on the charity’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the charity’s website is the responsibility of the trustees. The trustees’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
I have made so many friends since joining QAC. My course is fantastic - it is really varied.
Hope - 19 years old
Health and Social Care Student
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 12th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016