Queen Alexandra College has delivered another successful year in which we have, again, been able to strengthen and enlarge the programmes we offer learners so that they maximise their potential for independent living and employment.
Financial statements are published on the charity’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the charity’s website is the responsibility of the trustees. The trustees’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
The College is a happy place to be with some amazing people. It has helped me to prepare for life post-QAC.
Gemma - 21
Preparation for Life Student
- Start of the Summer Term - Monday 24th April 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course - Wednesday 26th April 2017
- "Learning Disabilities, Sex and the Law" PSHE Training Course - Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 4th May 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 9th May 2017