Queen Alexandra College has delivered another successful year in which we have, again, been able to strengthen and enlarge the programmes we offer learners so that they maximise their potential for independent living and employment.
Financial statements are published on the charity’s website in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements, which may vary from legislation in other jurisdictions. The maintenance and integrity of the charity’s website is the responsibility of the trustees. The trustees’ responsibility also extends to the ongoing integrity of the financial statements contained therein.
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
I would highly recommend the College and my particular course. I feel the support I have received has made me believe in myself more and become a better artist.
Chris - 21
Art and Design Student
- Students Break Up for Christmas - Thursday 15th December 2016
- Start of the Spring Term - Tuesday 3rd January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 10th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017