Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We work as one College and incorporate the following values into our daily College life and behaviour:
All members of staff, volunteers and students of QAC are entitled to equality of rights and opportunities and have the same responsibility to respect and treat people with dignity regardless of their differences.
QAC recognises and celebrates our diverse college community and we are fully committed to ensuring that all of our stake holders are treated fairly.
Our EDI Charter (attached below) reflects the aims of our organisation and the ways in which we can all contribute to a positive environment in which to live, learn and work.
We are proud to have achieved the Investors in Diversity Award, Stage 2 in July 2014. We believe that this reaffirms our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and will further assist us to ensure that QAC is a place where students, staff and visitors can feel safe from discrimination.
College Principal, Hugh Williams says; "QAC champions the rights of people with visual impairment and other disabilities. Please see our EDI Charter and Policy about the college's commitment and essential values of respect and fairness for all".
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
For three years QAC was the right choice for me, because it gave me lots of enjoyment, experiences and opportunities with some amazing people.
Dan - 22
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 12th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016