Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We work as one College and incorporate the following values into our daily College life and behaviour:
All members of staff, volunteers and students of QAC are entitled to equality of rights and opportunities and have the same responsibility to respect and treat people with dignity regardless of their differences.
QAC recognises and celebrates our diverse college community and we are fully committed to ensuring that all of our stake holders are treated fairly.
Our EDI Charter (attached below) reflects the aims of our organisation and the ways in which we can all contribute to a positive environment in which to live, learn and work.
We are proud to have achieved the Investors in Diversity Award, Stage 2 in July 2014. We believe that this reaffirms our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and will further assist us to ensure that QAC is a place where students, staff and visitors can feel safe from discrimination.
College Principal, Hugh Williams says; "QAC champions the rights of people with visual impairment and other disabilities. Please see our EDI Charter and Policy about the college's commitment and essential values of respect and fairness for all".
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
The College has helped me to feel more confident and develop my independence. Staff are really helpful and provide lots of support whenever I need it.
Hardeep - 18
Information Technology Student
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017