History of QAC
QAC can trace its history back to 1847 when the General Institution for the Blind was founded by Mary Badger and Elizabeth Harrold.
The first pupil was a small boy named John Dale, aged ten, the son of a tobacco-pipe maker living near Holloway Head, who lost his sight through smallpox.
What the students say
QAC is a really nice College and I feel very comfortable here.
Amy - 21
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017