QAC creates challenging learning opportunities for people with visual impairment and/or other disabilities to realise their potential to work and to live independently.
What the students say
I really enjoy being at QAC – it is a great place to study. My course is fantastic and I have lots of support from staff.
Hannah - 19
Health and Social Care Student
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017