QAC creates challenging learning opportunities for people with visual impairment and/or other disabilities to realise their potential to work and to live independently.
What the students say
I really enjoy my course because it offers me a good mix of theory and practical – it has also allowed me to experience new sports that I have never played before.
Conrad - 17
- Start of the Summer Term - Monday 24th April 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course - Wednesday 26th April 2017
- "Learning Disabilities, Sex and the Law" PSHE Training Course - Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 4th May 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 9th May 2017