Autism Central 2017 will take place on 17th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its seventh year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email email@example.com or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to announce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
QAC is a really nice College and I feel very comfortable here.
Amy - 21
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017