Autism Central 2016 will take place on 11th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its sixth year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to annouce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
I made lots of friends here at QAC who I will keep in touch with for a long time. I really enjoyed the mobility sessions as they helped me develop my independance.
Aneeba - 22
Information Technology Student
- Family Fun Day at the King's Head Birmingham - Sunday 2nd July 2016
- Friday 8th July 2016: Last Day of Term - Friends and Families Day
- Umberslade Nurseries Summer Fayre - Sunday 17th July 2016
- QAC Skydive Charity Fundraiser - Sunday 11th September 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 13th September 2016