Autism Central 2017 will take place on 17th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its seventh year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to announce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
I enjoy learning and I have lots of support from staff whenever I need it. Most importantly, we all have lots of fun!
Sam - 19
Preparation for Life Student
- Umberslade Nurseries Christmas Craft Fayre - Sunday 4th December 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 6th December 2016
- Students Break Up for Christmas - Thursday 15th December 2016
- Start of the Spring Term - Tuesday 3rd January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 10th January 2017