Autism Central 2016 will take place on 11th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its sixth year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email email@example.com or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to announce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition. For more information and to book your place at the conference, visit: http://www.autism.org.uk/professionals/conferences/behaviour.aspx
What the students say
I chose to come to QAC because I felt really comfortable with the place when I visited.
Cameron - 22 years old
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Forest School Taster Sessions at Umberslade Nurseries - Thursday 27th October
- Halloween Fun Day at Umberslade Nurseries - Friday 28th October
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 22nd November 2016