Autism Central 2016 will take place on 11th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its sixth year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to annouce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
I have made so many friends since joining QAC. My course is fantastic - it is really varied.
Hope - 19 years old
Health and Social Care Student
- QAC Skydive Charity Fundraiser - Sunday 11th September 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 13th September 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 20th September 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Monday 3rd October 2016
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016