Autism Central 2016 will take place on 11th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its sixth year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email email@example.com or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to annouce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
I enjoy learning and I have lots of support from staff whenever I need it. Most importantly, we all have lots of fun!
Sam - 19
Preparation for Life Student
- Half Term: Monday 30th May - Friday 3rd June 2016
- Information Day for Professionals - Tuesday 7th June 2016
- QAC Summer Fete - Saturday 11th June 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th June 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' One Day Training Course - 15th June 2016