Autism Central 2017 will take place on 17th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its seventh year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to announce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition.
What the students say
I would highly recommend the College and my particular course. I feel the support I have received has made me believe in myself more and become a better artist.
Chris - 21
Art and Design Student
- Start of the Summer Term - Monday 24th April 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course - Wednesday 26th April 2017
- "Learning Disabilities, Sex and the Law" PSHE Training Course - Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 4th May 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 9th May 2017