Autism Central 2016 will take place on 11th October at Aston Villa Football Club. The event, now in its sixth year, will showcase what support and services are available to those on the Autistic spectrum, their families and professionals who support them. The event is FREE to attend and also features a number of FREE seminars throughout the day.
Booking forms are now available for the event - if you would like more information, please email email@example.com or call 0121 428 5041
Again, we were happy to announce that the National Autistic Society will be hosting a conference alongside the exhibition. More information about the conference will be added shortly.
A full list of seminars and workshops will be available shortly. All seminars & workshops are FREE to enter.
What the students say
My first year at QAC was just fantastic. I have made so many friends and had so many new experiences already.
Tom - 18 years old
Preparation for Life Student
- Sense Multi Sports Taster Session at QAC - Tuesday 30th August 2016
- Sense Adapted Cycling Taster Session - Wednesday 31st August 2016
- QAC Skydive Charity Fundraiser - Sunday 11th September 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 13th September 2016
- Sense Adapted Cycling Club - Wednesday 14th September 2016