Sight Village Birmingham
This is our major Sight Village show in Birmingham which is held in July each year. Exhibitors from throughout the world take part and we welcome many thousands of visitors, including people who are blind or partially sighted, professionals, business people and family members.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2016 event which will take place on 19th & 20th July at New Bingley Hall. More information about the event will be posted nearer the date but please do contact one of the team on 0121 428 5041 if you have any questions.
Dementia and Sight Loss day at Sight Village Birmingham
VISION 2020 UK, Health Education England in the West Midlands, NHS England West Midlands Local Eye Health Network and Sight Village are pleased to invite you to a Dementia and Sight Loss day at Sight Village Birmingham on Tuesday 19th July.
What the students say
I really like QAC because it is a safe environment. It is supportive but at the same time staff here will challenge students to achieve even more
Aamir - 17
Information Technology Student
- QAC acknowledged for its commitment to delivering the Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Award
- 'Team QAC' successfully complete the Great Birmingham 10k Run
- QAC Students deliver presentation at the Natspec Annual Conference 2016
- Umberslade Nurseries Spring/Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Staff at Macdonald Burlington Hotel to run 10k blindfolded in support of QAC!
- Half Term: Monday 30th May - Friday 3rd June 2016
- Information Day for Professionals - Tuesday 7th June 2016
- QAC Summer Fete - Saturday 11th June 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th June 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' One Day Training Course - 15th June 2016