Sight Village Birmingham
This is our major Sight Village show in Birmingham which is held in July each year. Exhibitors from throughout the world take part and we welcome many thousands of visitors, including people who are blind or partially sighted, professionals, business people and family members.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2016 event which will take place on 19th & 20th July at New Bingley Hall. More information about the event will be posted nearer the date but please do contact one of the team on 0121 428 5041 if you have any questions.
Dementia and Sight Loss day at Sight Village Birmingham
VISION 2020 UK, Health Education England in the West Midlands, NHS England West Midlands Local Eye Health Network and Sight Village are pleased to invite you to a Dementia and Sight Loss day at Sight Village Birmingham on Tuesday 19th July.
What the students say
QAC has helped me grow as an individual – from the 17 year old teenager to a full grown man with many ambitions.
Ryan - 20
- Family Fun Day at the King's Head Birmingham - Sunday 2nd July 2016
- Friday 8th July 2016: Last Day of Term - Friends and Families Day
- Umberslade Nurseries Summer Fayre - Sunday 17th July 2016
- QAC Skydive Charity Fundraiser - Sunday 11th September 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 13th September 2016