Sight Village Edinburgh
We visit Edinburgh as a part of our Sight Village Roadshows. These Roadshows allow us to bring our exhibition around the UK, making it easier for people to experience a Sight Village Event. Exhibitors from throughout the world take part and we welcome hundreds of visitors, including people who are blind or partially sighted, professionals, business people and family members.
Extended opening hours for 2017!
Doors open at 9.30am and close at 3pm
Our Roadshow returns to The Hilton Grosvenor Street, Edinburgh on 25th April 2017.
What the students say
QAC has helped me to be more independent. I have made so many friends here and receive lots of support from staff but most importantly, we all have lots of fun!
Laura - 21
Preparation for Life Student
- Start of the Summer Term - Monday 24th April 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course - Wednesday 26th April 2017
- "Learning Disabilities, Sex and the Law" PSHE Training Course - Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 4th May 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 9th May 2017