QAC Enterprises consists of a wide range of businesses that raise money for Queen Alexandra College. All profits are paid back into the charity and help to enhance the QAC experience for our students. In addition, the enterprises provide a wonderful opportunity for students to gain valuable work experience.
What the students say
I chose to come to QAC because I felt really comfortable with the place when I visited.
Cameron - 22 years old
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 12th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016