QAC Enterprises consists of a wide range of businesses that raise money for Queen Alexandra College. All profits are paid back into the charity and help to enhance the QAC experience for our students. In addition, the enterprises provide a wonderful opportunity for students to gain valuable work experience.
What the students say
QAC has helped me to be more independent. I have made so many friends here and receive lots of support from staff but most importantly, we all have lots of fun!
Laura - 21
Preparation for Life Student
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017