All Formats Braille and Tactile Signage
This enterprise is now fully integrated into the 'Trades' curriculum activity of the college. For many of our students, this is their first step into a real work environment where they can build confidence, practice their new skills and gather evidence for their portfolios.
All formats signs can help assess and provide your requirements with:
Sign Work manufacture Braille & Tactile Signage
A flexible approach to your sign requirements
Using the latest CNC and laser technology ensuring high quality accuracy and economy
We can add Braille to most existing signs, saving our customers time & money
We have developed unique methods for external braille signs, weatherproof and durable
The Braille code is very complicated but it is essential that Braille signs are technically accurate and conform to the appropriate standards. Whilst software is available to transcribe Braille, only an expert can amend inappropriate language and spot the mistakes and 'bloopers' that computers introduce. As part of Queen Alexandra College all formats have many such experts on the team.
Contact All Formats Signs
0121 428 5050
All Formats Signs
Court Oak Road
What the students say
QAC has helped me grow as an individual – from the 17 year old teenager to a full grown man with many ambitions.
Ryan - 20
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 12th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016