All Formats Braille and Tactile Signage
This enterprise is now fully integrated into the 'Trades' curriculum activity of the college. For many of our students, this is their first step into a real work environment where they can build confidence, practice their new skills and gather evidence for their portfolios.
All formats signs can help assess and provide your requirements with:
Sign Work manufacture Braille & Tactile Signage
A flexible approach to your sign requirements
Using the latest CNC and laser technology ensuring high quality accuracy and economy
We can add Braille to most existing signs, saving our customers time & money
We have developed unique methods for external braille signs, weatherproof and durable
The Braille code is very complicated but it is essential that Braille signs are technically accurate and conform to the appropriate standards. Whilst software is available to transcribe Braille, only an expert can amend inappropriate language and spot the mistakes and 'bloopers' that computers introduce. As part of Queen Alexandra College all formats have many such experts on the team.
Contact All Formats Signs
0121 428 5050
All Formats Signs
Court Oak Road
What the students say
The College has helped me to feel more confident and develop my independence. Staff are really helpful and provide lots of support whenever I need it.
Hardeep - 18
Information Technology Student
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting training course- Wednesday 15th February 2017
- Half Term: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Thursday 9th March 2017