All Formats Transcriptions Services
Braille, Large Print and Audio Services
All Formats is a commercial enterprise operating within and wholly owned by Queen Alexandra College. We provide Braille Transcription Services, Large Print, Audio Transcription and Consultancy Services to a wide range of organisations, businesses and individuals.
Based at QAC, this unique relationship has given All Formats an invaluable source of customer opinion and feedback regarding service provision, as well as enabling us to stay at the forefront of developments and supply our customers with up to date advice and guidance concerning service provision.
All Formats came into existence as the college's response to the lack of information being provided in accessible media by organisations throughout the UK.
We are able to transcribe almost any document including:
- Marketing Literature
- Statistical Information
- Business Cards
All Formats offers a unique and comprehensive service that will benefit companies and their visually impaired customers. In summary
- Expertise in Braille transcription and alternative formats (output is proof read by Braillist)
- Specialist knowledge and ongoing research and development
- A strong customer focus
- Reliable track record
- Competitive prices
- Advanced technology - specialist and mainstream
- Continued investment within a strong and financially stable organisation
- Many years experience of commercial transcription
- Innovation and forward thinking
- Staff with 'end user perspective'
- An organisation with a national and International reputation in the field of visual impairment
- A community of visually impaired people for information, advice and guidance
- Well developed links with the VI community
- Commercial direct mail experience and facilities
Braille Transcription Services
All Formats can transcribe your documents to Braille format.
We can reformat your documents to ensure that they are sensitive to visually impaired and blind people.
All Formats can transcribe your documents on to CD.
We can reformat your documents to ensure that they are sensitive to visually impaired people. We are able to replace picture and photographic content contained within documents with text descriptions.
All Formats produces large print documents to the optimal alignment and spacing required for visually impaired readers. We are flexible enough to produce documents to individual requirements.
All Formats is able to work with clients individually to determine the most effective means of transferring information between the customer and All Formats.
On the whole the fastest and cheapest method tends to be through the use of e-mail which can mean high speed turn around times depending upon the size of the document.
Security and Confidentiality
All Formats deals with highly sensitive confidential information on a regular basis. In order to ensure that sensitive information is protected our staff are bound by a confidentiality agreement and systems are pass word protected.
All Formats offers clients advice with regard to the accessibility of products and services for blind or partially sighted people.
Competitive Pricing Structure
For a fast competitive quote please contact All Formats on 0121 428 5018 or e-mail us at email@example.com. The cost will depend upon the size and complexity of the document.
Once a document is transcribed our clients can request that a master copy is held by All Formats and 'called off' as and when required.
Turn Around Time
All Formats has a policy of a five-day turn around time although we can be flexible. Transcribed information can either be sent back to the client or directly to the end user.
Contact All Formats Transcription
Paul Hopkins, All Formats Manager
0121 428 5018
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Formats Transcription
Court Oak Road
What the students say
The social opportunities provided outside of the classroom have helped me develop as an individual and explore new opportunities in life. QAC has transformed my life
Michael - 19 years old
Health and Social Care Student
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Forest School Taster Sessions at Umberslade Nurseries - Thursday 27th October
- Halloween Fun Day at Umberslade Nurseries - Friday 28th October
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 22nd November 2016