Located at 115 Three Shires Oak Road, Bearwood, Smethwick, B67 5BT, iCycle is part of QAC Enterprises Ltd owned by Queen Alexandra College. iCycle has been serving the cycling community of Birmingham, the West Midlands and further afield since 1978 when it was first set up as a cycle repair workshop. Since then it has grown into the thriving shop and workshops of the present time catering for everything to do with cycling.
Expert repair and maintenance service
iCycle offers a wide range of bicycles, spares, accessories and clothing for all aspects of cycling and ages, including BMX, Hybrid, Mountain Bikes, Folders, Road Bikes and Children's Bikes from 16" wheel upwards. We are main stockists for :-
- Brompton Folding Bikes
- Claude Butler
Our range covers full suspension, front suspension and hardtail MTB's in aluminium and cro-mo tubing, aluminium and cro-mo road bikes and hybrids. Tandems, Tricycles and Uni-cycles can also be obtained.
Bicycle technology has moved forward significantly over the last ten years. Our team includes 'Cytech' accredited mechanics, thus assuring our customers that all servicing and repair work is to the highest standards. They also have many years of experience behind them with the knowledge of the older types of bicycle as well as the modern.
So whether you are a road racing, mountain biker, touring cyclist, commuter or a leisure cyclist we can help you with all of your needs. We are happy to give you our advice from our vast experience of the cycle sport and the cycle industry.
More than a cycle shop
Queen Alexandra College trains mature students with disabilities in their cycle training department to become cycle repair and maintenance mechanics and spend much of their time gaining work experience under the supervision of the full time staff in iCycle and getting the feel of a normal working cycle shop. There are many former students who are now running their own cycle business or working in the cycle industry in various parts of the UK.
For more information, please call us:
115 Three Shires Oak Road,
Tel: 0121 428 5040
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
What the students say
I made lots of friends here at QAC who I will keep in touch with for a long time. I really enjoyed the mobility sessions as they helped me develop my independance.
Aneeba - 22
Information Technology Student
- 'Team QAC' successfully complete the Great Birmingham 10k Run
- QAC Students deliver presentation at the Natspec Annual Conference 2016
- Umberslade Nurseries Spring/Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Staff at Macdonald Burlington Hotel to run 10k blindfolded in support of QAC!
- Sport Students finish strong at North Midlands Regional Inclusive Zone Basketball Competition
- Half Term: Monday 30th May - Friday 3rd June 2016
- Information Day for Professionals - Tuesday 7th June 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 14th June 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' One Day Training Course - 15th June 2016
- Friday 8th July 2016: Last Day of Term - Friends and Families Day