Volunteer at QAC
Here at QAC, we are always looking for volunteers to help us.
We recognise that there are members of the local community who can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our students and further enhance their experience at College. Regardless of the number of hours that you can offer, we would be very happy to hear from you.
If you would like to become a regular volunteer at the college, please complete the attached form and return it to;
The Personnel Dept, Queen Alexandra College, Court Oak Road, Birmingham, B17 9TG
Alternatively, you can request a pack by calling 0121 428 5014.The Personnel team regularly recruits volunteers and would be happy to hear from you.
As an alternative, we run a number of exhibitions throughout the UK for blind and partially sighted people. We always need volunteers at these events to act as sighted guides for our visitors. If you feel that this is something that you would be interested in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
My first year at QAC was just fantastic. I have made so many friends and had so many new experiences already.
Tom - 18 years old
Preparation for Life Student
- Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 6th October 2016
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 12th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Half Term: Monday 24th October - Friday 28th October 2016
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Wednesday 16th November 2016