Volunteer at QAC
Here at QAC, we are always looking for volunteers to help us.
We recognise that there are members of the local community who can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our students and further enhance their experience at College. Regardless of the number of hours that you can offer, we would be very happy to hear from you.
If you would like to become a regular volunteer at the college, please complete the attached form and return it to;
The Personnel Dept, Queen Alexandra College, Court Oak Road, Birmingham, B17 9TG
Alternatively, you can request a pack by calling 0121 428 5014.The Personnel team regularly recruits volunteers and would be happy to hear from you.
As an alternative, we run a number of exhibitions throughout the UK for blind and partially sighted people. We always need volunteers at these events to act as sighted guides for our visitors. If you feel that this is something that you would be interested in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloads related to this article:
What the students say
I really like QAC because it is a safe environment. It is supportive but at the same time staff here will challenge students to achieve even more
Aamir - 17
Information Technology Student
- 'Supporting Sex & Relationships in a Specialist Setting' Training Course - 6th December 2016
- Students Break Up for Christmas - Thursday 15th December 2016
- Start of the Spring Term - Tuesday 3rd January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 10th January 2017
- Open Day for Potential Students/Families - Tuesday 24th January 2017