Information Day for Professionals - Thursday 15th June 2023
Arrival and start time of event: 10.00am
Finish time of event: 2.00pm
An opportunity for professionals to meet our staff and students and discover more about our 16-25 curriculum, employment pathways, residential provision, supported living options, community based services, rehabilitation and travel training, use of assistive technology and much more.
These events are free of charge and include lunch.
The event may particularly interest:
- Connexions, Careers Advisors and Transition Support Workers
- DEAs, Work Coaches and Employment Advisors
- Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Social Workers
- Sensory Support Teams
- Local Education Authority Employees
Please book your place via attached Eventbrite link early as the numbers are limited: qac.eventbrite.com
For more information please call 0121 803 5484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments received from attendees include:
- “I would have no hesitation in recommending the information day to colleagues.”
- “The day was great. Nice environment, friendly staff and speakers.”
- “Enjoyed the day, would recommend.”
- "A good informative day, which will help me when working with families of young people with disabilities.”