QAC 'Life after College' Transition Event
QAC hosted a 'Life after College' Transition Event event for all current students and their parents/carers on Tuesday 31st October.
The event enabled our students to explore the range of opportunities available beyond QAC, and gain information and advice to support their next steps. Providers in attendance included further and higher education, training, employment, supported living, and social care services.
Over 65 students and their families visited throughout the morning to meet with the 30 exhibitors in attendance. We are extremely grateful to all the providers for taking time out of their busy schedules to support the event and talk with our students.
A big thank you to all the providers for taking the time out of their busy schedules to attend and meet with our students.
More information regarding the exhibitors can be found below:
- Adult Family Group Conference Team
- Aston University
- Better Pathways - LIVE Programme
- Birmingham Hospice
- Birmingham Newman University
- BlueWhale Training
- British Creative Institute
- Choices College
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Focus Birmingham
- Hereward College
- Midland Mencap Supported Internships
- Newlands Bishop Farm
- Nova Training
- Precious Homes
- QAC Community Services
- QAC Independence Plus - Supported Living options
- QAC Supported Internships
- QAC Step Out
- QAC Transitions Team
- Solihull College and University Centre
- The Emily Jordan Foundation
- The Hive College
- The Prince’s Trust
- The Recovery College
- Transform Career UK Ltd
- Transitions & Preparation for Adulthood Service Birmingham
The prize draw to win a High Street voucher will be drawn on Thursday 2nd November for the families and exhibitors who filled out an event feedback form, winners will be contacted using the telephone number provided.